Sunday, February 8, 2009

Money


The Bible says : "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also" (Matthew 6:21). Now it makes more sense why I was so concentrated with my studies way back in college. I couldn't afford to fail any course or even get a grade of less than 2.0, lest I would lose my scholarship, which is all I got to finish college. That's why I gave it my all. Now it makes more sense why I am trying to hit the gym at least three times a day right now, even that means waking up as early as 4:30 in the morning. I am paying for it after all, I have to make the most out of it. As they say, kailangang sulitin ang ibinabayad. That in itself is enough motivation for me. The pastor at Victory capped it up right: The above verse gives the whole experience meaning. We are where our money goes. He's right. We can either invest in temporal things like clothing or partying; or in eternal things the benefits of which last us all. I hope and pray you and I do the latter. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment